Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday's post from Rod... 7-15-11

As promised... here is my dad's bit for this blog.  He is being very kind - just remember... I learned from the best. :)

Bump,    * from Monica... Bump is the nickname my dad gave to me when I was very young - you'll have to ask him for an explanation!
   
So, the week is over, Heidi and I did our second transplant clinic today for this week.  We will have two clinics a week for a couple more weeks.  They are watching this old, tired ticker like a hawk.  I think they are surprised how well it purrs when in sink with the rest of the body.  Quite frankly, I am too.  When they get the heart rhythm in check, we are good, they are happy, i feel better and all is more right with the world. 


I am hearing from dear friends from all over the country Who read this blog and appreciate Monicas efforts.  She is an amazing young lady.  When you say Monica has a writing style like mine, it makes me feel good but actually she is much better than I am.  I need to go get ready for the Rockies Game on T.V.  Keep us all lifted up in prayer. 


Rod


I think that sums it all up pretty well for now!  Blessings dear friends and family!  Thanks again for all of your prayers and support!


Monica & Rod



1 comment:

  1. Hi Rod, Heidi and Monica, So glad to hear you are doing well, Rod. We were hoping to get to see you next week but have ended up canceling our trip to Co...would LOVE to experience some cooler weather and to have seen you all. We look forward to next time and continue to hold you all up in our prayers. We thank God for His grace and mercy in all your lives and for the healing and strength He is bringing to you all. Love you guys!
    Dave and Marybeth

    ReplyDelete