Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday is a very good day! 7-14-11

Hello friends and family!

Everything continues to move in a forward motion for both my dad and me.  We are almost at the 6 week mark (this coming Monday).

I visited the vampires at the hospital yesterday - to prove that I AM drinking enough water... and my tests all had good results!!  Whoo Hoo... praise GOD!!

Remember when my dad went to the cardiologist and he put him on a heart monitor and consequently my dad ended up back in the hospital for another week (got out last Friday)?  Well, he went to the cardiologist again today 2 weeks later and, in my dad's own words, "He was happy!" (and God knows we really love happy doctors!!!)  My dad's problem heart rate is more stabilized and... in two week's time - he has lost 30 pounds of water retention!  That is so huge!  I think we have so much to be thankful for!

My dad said he would send me something for the blog tomorrow... so we can be looking forward to that.

Thanks again for all of the prayers and support all of you offer to me and my family!  As you can see... it is working.  We ask that you keep the prayers up!  Thanks so much!

Prayer requests

  • Thanks and praise for the progress happening for my dad!
  • Thanks that my tests all came back with good results!
  • Prayers for continued forward moving, positive healing for my dad and I.
Blessings to you all... you are such a blessing to us!

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment