Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday's news 7-11-11 - Good news to report!

Greetings everyone!

I'm happy to report that all of our prayers have been working!  My dad has had two really good days and last night was also good (he sometimes has trouble sleeping).  When I spoke to my mom today and my dad yesterday - both of them sounded upbeat and happy.

My mom said that NOW she feels like recovery has begun for my dad.  The first month was very hard - especially on my mom, but she is a trooper and both of them feel like things are finally starting to move forward.

My dad even walked around the neighborhood with my mom today... I think this is huge!

SO... Thank you, thank you, thank you from all of us in the Sloan/Rich family for the prayers, well wishes and positive thoughts you all have been sending up on our behalf!  We feel blessed to have such a big network of family and friends who are looking out for us.  Please - don't stop!  We want all of this to continue moving forward!

Prayer requests

  • Thanks be to God for blessing my dad with continued, improved strength and healing!
  • Prayers for both of our recoveries to continue moving forward.
  • Prayers that my dad's kidney continues to do its job.
Blessings friends!

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment