Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day two Tuesday

Thank you to Chris who did such a nice job updating my blog yesterday.  He is my hero in many ways! :)

I am sitting in my dad's room visiting with him for the first time since before the surgery.  My day started out a little rough, but I had some awesome visitors who lifted my spirits and just within the last hour my body is starting to cooperate and feel better.

My dad has good color and is feeling well.  He is trying to decide what to order for dinner - which is a good sign.  He's talking about all of this food and has convinced me that I may even order a sandwich.

Specific prayers this time are that we both continue to be infection-free and that all bodily functions return to normal.

Thank you so much to all who are keeping us covered in prayer.  God has been good to both of us through this whole process and I know the blessings will continue.

Blessings on your evening,

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment