Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday's musing...

Not much to report today.  My dad has his next appointment tomorrow and we are all hoping for a catheter removal which will be followed by much celebration!

My new nephew Dax will be hanging out with us tomorrow.  He is about 6 weeks old and he is THE BOMB!  I told my sister (his mom) that I would teach him how to ride a two-wheeler and how to rub two sticks together to make a fire!  Well... maybe that is a little ambitious for our first play-date... but trust me - I've got plans for that little guy!! :-)

I will let you know about tomorrow's appointment - I'm being optimistic about it though.  Thanks for keeping up with us and for all of the prayers!

Prayer requests:

  • Catheter removal at tomorrow's appointment.
  • Walking and water consumption for my dad to gain strength.
  • Patience and wisdom for my mom in this difficult time!
Thanks guys!

Blessings,

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment