Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday's musing...

Another good day on the transplantation front!

I had my post-op appointment today at the hospital. The coordinator gave me the thumbs up, she is very happy with my progress and even said I was a "poster child" for the donor part of a transplant!  I know - I know... there are different types of "poster children" but I took this one as a positive!  My next move is that I need to have my Keratin levels checked every three months by my own doctor... but I am free from needing to return to the hospital (whoo hoo!!).

I have a tribute blog planned for those who actually work in a hospital based on my observations and experience, but that will have to wait until the current happenings for my dad and I settle down a bit.

My dad will go back tomorrow for his own post-op appointment.  I won't be joining them on this one.  I am anxious to hear him tell me that he is doing well also.

Thanks, as always, for all of the great support and prayers you all are offering up on our behalf... it is definitely working and God has been so good to both of our families!

Specific prayer requests:

  • Good information given to my mom and dad tomorrow
  • A good report as to how my dad is doing now that he is at home.
Blessings to all of you and yours!

Monica

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Lord, for the continuing good reports for Rod and Monica. We pray that your dad has a good report today. God is good!

    ReplyDelete