Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Success at the hospital!

Hi friends!  Sorry I didn't post last night.  I told the Facebook audience that as it turns out there IS something that annoys me more than the beagles that live at my house - undependable Internet connectivity... I tried and tried but just couldn't get it to work!

So here we are on Wednesday morning.  My mom and dad went to his appointment bright and early yesterday and were so happy to leave the hospital minus the catheter!  YAY!!  a round of drinks for everyone (water - that is!)  Of course they are watching very closely to make sure everything is working as it should... now the bladder who has been inactive for so long can finally get some work-outs!

The thing that is so worrisome right now is that my dad is still so weak.  He has taken to using a walker in the house.  His strength seems to be less than it was - so they will be calling today to see what needs to be done to turn the tides on his strength gain.

Since we have reached the milestone of the catheter removal, I will be posting on my blog about every other day instead of every day.  I will post again on Friday to let you know how the next appointment goes.

Thanks for tuning in and for the prayers and support!

Prayer requests

  • Strength to return to my dad.
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you for the catheter removal!
  • My dad's creatinine levels were normal (yay...keep going little kidney!)
Blessings on your day!  Stay cool - it's going to be nearly 100 degrees today here in Denver!

Monica

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That is wonderful news about the catheter removal!!

    ReplyDelete