Friday, June 10, 2011

TGIF! Friday's News

I am so grateful and happy to be able to tell you that I am composing today's blog from the comfort of my own couch!  God is good and He saw to it that I would be able to go home from the hospital today.  I was ready!

My dad will be staying until Monday as they still have a few functions they are working on to get back to normal - one of which is a lower and steady heartbeat.  Last night it was just a little too high for them to say he could come home today.  He, of course, is disappointed but will do what is necessary to assure that once he gets home he will not have to return because it was too early.

My dad and I are both so very appreciative of all the friends and family who have stopped by the hospital to visit or have called, or sent cards.  It does a lot to lift spirits!  I will be a more frequent visitor of friends in the hospital now that I have been on that receiving end.

Specific prayers:  Thanks and praise that Monica was able to go home today and continued healing!  Continued healing and a release for Rod from the hospital.  Thanks that God put some good people into place to help my mom and dad work out the new medications and restrictions for life after the hospital.

Blessings friends!

Monica

1 comment:

  1. Answered prayers! Monica i'm am so happy to read that all has gone well to this point. Greet your Mom and Dad for me, Erica as well! You all will continue to be in my prayers.!

    Love,

    Sheryl TImm

    ReplyDelete