Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday's post - wow... you guys are good!

Today was a good day all the way around!  I must say - I don't know what your exact prayers were after reading my blog from yesterday... but my neck pain is all but GONE!  All that is left is a bit of aching from muscles I used differently to compensate for the pain!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart and the side of my neck! :)

My dad also had a good day.  The doctors were upbeat and seemed excited about the results of his biopsy from yesterday.  The kidney looks good and is still producing urine - which is its job.  His Keratin levels are lower than they were yesterday, but still a bit too high to go home today.  They are really hoping and saying that he will be on his way home tomorrow... I'll be excited when it really happens!  Our family is hopeful though - as is my dad!

Specific prayers for tonight:

  • Thanks for a gas bubble going away!
  • That Rod makes it home tomorrow - if the time is truly right.
  • Continued healing for the both of us.
  • Learning and patience for my mom and dad as they adjust to new meds and a new life without dialysis... (yay!)
Blessings to all of you!

Monica

1 comment:

  1. Great news. Thank you Lord, for answered prayers. We continue to pray for you both and for your dad to be able to come home soon. We pray for all the new adjustments that your parents are going to have to learn to live with. We are thankful day by day for all the Lord is doing for you both! Love you,
    Dave and Marybeth

    ReplyDelete