Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday - a day of rest around here...

Well then... after the happenings of yesterday - I feel like I almost have not much to say! That is a very nice thing to report.

My mom and dad went home from last night's visit to the E.R. around 11pm.  When my mom called me to tell me they were coming home, she sounded better than any of the other times I had spoken with her throughout the day.  It seems that there are some very kind folks who work at the Aurora Medical Center, and they treated my mom and dad with love and respect and that went a long way to help some very frayed nerves.  Please always remember the love and respect towards others... you may never know how much it is needed or appreciated!

Naps were had by all involved in yesterday's activities and I was told there was even some snoring... which to me says that rest was being taken.  THAT was my own prayer for my mom and dad.  I saw them both today and both were in good spirits and seemed well rested - as well as can be expected.

We are looking forward to spending Father's Day together tomorrow at my house.  I am looking forward to going to church with my family in the morning.  It is the little normal things that I am treasuring.  My appetite is returning in spurts (which is not really normal) and I've noticed that I am a little bit more emotional than I was before.  I did not consider myself a very emotional person at all... but here lately - I don't know, it is different.

Prayer requests:

  • Continued healing for both my dad and myself.
  • My dad's parts all working together in harmony.
  • All fathers having a very Happy Father's Day tomorrow.
Blessings friends,

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment